CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 29 August 2010

Swing Life Away & Lovely Lady

Hi all! Well I have been spending much more time in my craft room and have two cards to share. Thanks for your al lovely comments that you have left me :)
For this card I used a gorgeous freebie from The Creative Mind of Sylvie so thank you! I love her!



And this image is of course from SJ's Little Musings. I really really love this image and have made a couple of cards using her. I also used a sketch from Taylored Expressions.

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous cards! Fabulous images and layouts! Super sweet! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards Leanne I love your use of colour
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards and images..

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leanne, your card are gorgeous hun, so very different from each other but both fabulous.
    I'm pleased you've had more time to play, so have I, I am at last ahead of my DT cards so I can now play and do whatever I want yaaayyyy lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leanne

    Great news if you have had more time in your crafty space .. .. nowhere better is there!!

    Lovely creations. Both are great but the first is my favourite as I really love the image.

    You always come up with such great layouts.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leanne,
    I love your card with all the stitching detail, and I love how you have coloured the lady. Thankyou for choosing one of my images. Hug
    Sylvie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, adorable cards Leanne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards, Leanne! I love both the images and you've coloured them fabulously as always. I love the texture of the grey cardstock in the first one and how very creative to have the second coming out of the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty cards!! very cute colors and awesome details!!

    ReplyDelete