CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Pink for my angel

My gorgeous niece Elisha is 5 tomorrow and obviously loves pink so this is the card I made for her. Sorry for the pictures, it's hard to take them at the best of times but this one is quite long!

And this is Elisha with her cute baby brother.




12 comments:

  1. Awwww, she is SO sweet! Love your project. I love pink too, and your colors and papers are so beautiful.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project, Leanne! Your niece will love it and how sweet that picture of your niece and nephew is! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne

    Elisha looks adorable and I am sure she is going to love your beautiful creation.

    I hope Elisha has a happy birthday.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a card featuring a name !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leanne, I can just imagine you making the fabulous card, then thinking 'How the hell am I going to photograph it" tee-hee. What a cutie Elisha is and I bet she loved her card, the letters and details are stunning!!
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elisha is adorable and so is your card. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning creation I really like your gorgeous color combo very pretty. Elisha looks adorable and I am sure she is going to like your beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can 't thank you enough for peerless project. It is very much beneficial for getting a perfect idea, for birthday wishes. I sure your niece like it and how sweet that picture of your niece and nephew is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is loved by every girls.I like your card projects.Its perfectly made by you which is for the little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same texture I used in my one of the best friend 's daughter 's birthday. It was such a fun day for me to enjoy her birthday with my very very oldest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elisha looking very pretty. Elisha with her cute baby brother. He looking also very pretty. I like tour pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those every photos looks awesome, Especially Elisha is looking so pretty. I would like to this pattern and pink colour. It is one of the my favorite card. I think everyone enjoyed this day.

    ReplyDelete