CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 23 July 2010

A card finally!

A quick card I made yesterday for my best friend :)




10 comments:

  1. Hey hun! thanks so much for your lovely comment, thanks for stopping by too! ooo i'd never been to liverpool until yesterday!! hehe!

    Love your card! i like the 'i heart u' bit that's fab!! lovely colours too!

    hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card - great layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Leanne! I love the layout and all those melon colours. The wire heart and I♥U are great embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Leanne, you can see the TLC in it, was it done with your promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lovely colours. Thanks for sharing :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, what an adorable card! I love the design of your card and the gorgeous colors you used. I 'm sure your lucky friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card leanne.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is cute! Love the heart and how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leanne

    Lovely to see you back in blogland.

    Great card for your friend.

    Love the layout and your cute image(and of course the clever use of the heart).

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete