CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Flower thank you card



This is a thanks card I made . I have done it in a flower shape and the middle part of the flower slides open on the brad. Dawny P generously stamped me some images when I won her blog candy so I was having a little play with them, This one is fab but I haven't really done it justice at all! Much more practice needed! I love the little 'thanks' charm which was also in my blog candy :)






13 comments:

  1. Think you have done it justice, It's lovely.
    I think she will love it. lv.mum.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Leanne. I love the shape of the card and the charm, looks fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Just love your shaped card... made one myself last week... will be popping on my blog at the end of the month.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Leanne!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaw, this is so cute!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soooo adorable. Great job:)
    http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great Leanne, I love the flower shaped cards, and I think you did the image great justice... super.
    have a lovely weekend
    luv
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leanne, Thanks for visiting my blog today and for your lovely comment. Fab card! I think you have done a lovely job colouring the image.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your card Leanne, the greetings farm images are great aren't they? I havent got this one yet :o( love what you have done with it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and love Slinky Cat too! Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card really adorable! Your fur babies are just too cute!!! Love their pictures on your side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card, Leanne! I'm crazy for shaped cards, and I like how you placed her name on it!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete