CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 29 October 2009

My first scrapbook

The other thing I did for my mum is a scrapbook. The photo's I took are awful sorry but I'll post a few.














9 comments:

  1. Wow Leanne.... your Mum is going to be thrilled to receive this scrapbook. Something I'm sire she will treasure forever!
    My folks will be celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary next year and I'm hoping to make a scrapbook for them too.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab scrapbook Leanne, they are all fab layouts but i think my favourite would have to be the little one with face painting.. lovely.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW Leanne what a fantastic Scrapbook, your mom will love love this!!! Gorgeous layouts and designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic present, bet it's the best one she ever gets! So personal, and you did a great job on the layouts.
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice gift for your mum. Bet she LOVEs it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift!! Wonderful layouts and I like that you did not overpower the pages with embellies - the pictures are still the focal point!!
    :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi just wanted to thank you for posting my blogcandy on your blog and to wish you luck in the draw, I would also like to say that you have a really lovely blogspot and your work is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Leanne, gorgeous scrapbook hun I bet your mum loved it.
    Thanks for linking my candy
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Leanne's mum and yes i adore my scrapbook.
    It's Beautiful. I have such a talented Daughter.
    Thank-You.x.

    ReplyDelete