CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 26 September 2009

Altered Gift Boxes for Mum

It's my mum's birthday at the end of October so I have been creating little things for her. My mum loves card making and crafts too so especially appreciates anything handmade. I have some jewellery for her and don't particularly like the boxes it came in but they were in plain white 'sleeves' so I decided to use some lovely papers I found to change them. Do you like?

6 comments:

  1. Hey there Miss - you won my blog candy - do me a favor and send me your address so I can get your box of goodies out to you. COngrats and thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute! and useful :) thanks for stopping by earlier, i love making new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, what a fab idea to cover the boxes the stuff came in (jewellry boxes are often so boring, unless they are from Tiffany's!!)
    Have a lovely weekend
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a fabulous makeover you have given those boxes! makes the gifts even more special and im sure your mum will adore them
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous!! Your mom will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your altered boxes.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete